Monday, February 12, 2024

Sale-a-bration 2024- Jungle Pals

Hello and Happy Monday!  I am so happy to be back this week For Saleabration Monday I have this adorable book mark that I created using the Jungle Pals stamp set and Dies. Both of these items are part of the Salebrations 2024 offerings. 


 

 

 For this Book mark:
Pool Party 2 x 5 1/2

Crumb Cake - 2 x 5 

Shaded Spruce- Cut our leaves and grass

Crumb Cake- Stamp sloth and then cut with coordinating die

Basic White- Stamp READ from the Alphabet stamp set and punch letters out with best label punch

Lost Lagoon Ribbon to finish the book mark


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...