Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Memory Keeping - Perennial Postage

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I have a 12x12c traditional layout using the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper and the Perennial Postage Dies. 

I love having these layouts created and I can pull from them to add photos to later.

 

 

For this Layout:

Boho Blue- 12x12

Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper- 11 x 11  and fussy cut a bird.

Basic White- 3 Pieces 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and A small Postage Die


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...