Monday, January 15, 2024

Saleabration- Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper

 

 Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend, Here in Ohio it was very cold so we spent a quiet weekend at home.  Today's Card is created using the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series  Paper, this DSP is FREE with a 50.00 order.  I used my Paper Snips and Fussy Cut the tools out.  If you purchase the Trusty Tools there are dies that will cut some of the tools out. But for this card I wanted to create it without using the dies. 

This week I will be sharing projects using the Trusty Tools Bundle and the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper. 


 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic Black- 4 x 5 1/4

Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4 x 5

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...