Monday, January 8, 2024

Saleabration- Softly Stippled

Hello and Happy Monday! For January and February I will be sharing cards using the Sale-a-bration items. This week I am using two items the Softly Said Stamp set and Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper.
 I am in love with all of the great selections available with 2024 Sale-a-brations.

                                                              Sale-a-brations FREE with a $50.00 order

                                                                   Sale-a-brations FREE with a 100.00 order


Which Item are you most excited for?

 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Wild Wheat- 4 x 5 1/4

Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper-  2 Pieces 3 x 4 

Basic white- Cut a rectangle using the Nested Essential dies

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...