Monday, January 29, 2024

Saleabration- Most Adored

 Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying Sale-a-brations, If there are items you want from Sale-a-brations then don't wait get those orders in now. 

For Sale-a-bration Monday, I have this Adorable card I made using the Most Adored Designer Series Paper and I paired it with the Bee my Valentine bundle. 


 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Real Red- 4 x 5 1/4

Most Adored Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4 x 5 

Basic White- 3x4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...