Saturday, January 20, 2024

December Paper Pumpkin- Alternative #2

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!

Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you 2nd   Alternative Projects that I created using the December  paper Pumpkin- All the Best.  I love when I open a Kit and the First thing I think is how I can create a layout for my Memory Keeping.



February Paper pumpkin Kit:

 


FEBRUARY: Sweet Springtime
Subscribe 11 January–10 February 2024
Celebrate Easter and Spring with adorable cards and treat boxes!
• Makes 9 projects: 3 each of 3 designs
• Projects include printed cards, coordinating envelopes, and gift boxes
Precut paper pieces, baker’s twine, and embellishments
• Coordinating colors: Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green,
Berry Burst, Early Espresso (Classic Stampin’ Spot), Crumb Cake

 


For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12

Balmy Blue-4 1/4 x 11 - Stamp with Balmy Blue and flowers 

Pebbled Path- 2 Pieces 4 1/4 x 6 1/4  and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Other pieces come from the Kit.


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...