Friday, January 12, 2024

December Paper Pumpkin Alt #1- Hello Friend

 


 

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you 1st Alternative Projects that I created using the December paper Pumpkin-All the Best.

I used all pieces from the kit  Just added a Basic white card base and a Balmy Blue card Front.

December Paper pumpkin Kit:

 



FEBRUARY: Sweet Springtime
Subscribe 11 January–10 February 2024
Celebrate Easter and Spring with adorable cards and treat boxes!
• Makes 9 projects: 3 each of 3 designs
• Projects include printed cards, coordinating envelopes, and gift boxes
• Precut paper pieces, baker’s twine, and embellishments
• Coordinating colors: Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green,
Berry Burst, Early Espresso (Classic Stampin’ Spot), Crumb Cake

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...