Monday, December 11, 2023

Week #11- 12 weeks of Christmas

  


 

Hello and Happy Monday! today, We have Week # 11 of our 12 weeks of Christmas

Week #11 is a Gift Card Holder using the Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper. I love this Paper and the Bundle and have found it is my go to Bundle for this Christmas Season.



Video- Week #11 - 12 Weeks of Christmas! Beary Christmas Gift Card Holder

 

 For this project:

Basic White-4 x 10 Score 3, 4, 5, and 8 

Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 Patterns

Pattern One ( Inside)  3 3/4 x 3/4- 2 pieces, 3 3/4 x 1 3/4, 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 ( 2 Pieces)

Pattern Two (Outside) 3 3/4 x 1 3/4  and 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 ( 2 Pieces) 

Basic White- 1 x 8 and stitched square from stylish Shapes 

cut a bear from Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

June Paper Pumpkin - Life is Sweet alt #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my June Paper Pumpki...