Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Memory Keeping- Merriest Trees

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! Today is Memory Keeping Thursday and I have for you a Traditional Layout using the Merriest Trees and A Walk in the Forrest Designer Series Paper. Mt son and his girlfriend are going to the Wildlights at the Zoo and I plan on putting all these layouts I have created to good use.



 For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12 

A Walk in the Forrest Designer Series Paper-  5 x 5 Cut into 2 triangles, 2 x 4  also cut a Tree and  

Punch a Bear

Garden Green- 2 Pieces - 3/4 x 8 1/2  and 2 Pieces 4 x 6 

Real Red - 3 Pieces 4 x 6

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...