Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year!! Stamp With Roberta News!

 

 


Hello and Happy New Year! Wow it is hard to believe that it is 2024 already. 

So with a new year comes a few changes for me and I wanted to share them with you. 

 

So we had a scare in our family in November of 2023, right after thanksgiving and it makes you stop and think about things.  On the Friday after Thanksgiving my Husband was admitted to the hospital and we were told it was really bad and to call the family in they did not think he would make it until Monday.

With lots of Praying and great Family and Friends support, after 7 days he was release from the hospital and is home with me. He is getting better and stronger each day, but does need me to take care of him. 

 

I am NOT quitting my business, I love what I do and it is a great creative outlet. 

But going forward I am making a few changes..

For January and February ( This is Saleabration time) I will have the following blog Schedule.

Monday- Card made using Sale-a-bration Items.

Tuesday- Coffee and Cards Class to go!- This will be a set of 4 cards made using the one stamp set or Bundle. IF you would like the Card kits for these cards, then you will need to place a $30.00 order before tax and Shipping. Each week is a new class to go.  You have until the Following Monday to place your order to get that weeks kits.

You will receive 8 card kits- 2 each design, A Printed project sheet and a Video.

There will be no Facebook Live anymore.

Wednesday- Wacky Wednesday- I will have a 3 week rotation First week Color Challenge, Second week card Sketch, Third Week Fun Fold

Starting January 10th   I will begin Facebook Lives at 11am

Thursday- this is staying the Same I will be sharing memory Keeping Projects.

Friday-  Friday Focus- staying the same I will CASE a card from the Catalog

Saturday-  Paper pumpkin Saturday

Sunday- Recap Post/Email


So My plan is to use the same Stamp set or Bundle  Tuesday- Friday, 

A few other things:


 

Color Club will continue until March. ( New Catalog comes out in April and Katina and I will be starting a new club together stay tuned for that)

 

 

 


 

Craft Club- This Club is going to be replacing my Birthday club.

Craft club is 30.00 and that includes shipping to you.

Club includes :

A package of Stampin up Products $15.00 value

4 card kits,

Printed Project Sheet

 Video of me putting cards together.

Club will run 1-20 of each month you must be signed up by the 20th to get that months kit. 


Email Freebie- I am changing this also

I will be doing a set of 2 cards with a Project sheet emailed on the 3rd Saturday of each month. 

this is FREE to all my Email subscribers. 


I will also have a Paper Share with each catalog. I have the Spring Paper Share going on tight now. Check out my Classes and Club Page here on my blog for the latest Information.


I believe that is everything and I appreciate you sticking with me. If you have any Question please email me at StampWithRoberta@gmail.com

Stampin' Hugs!

Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...