Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Fun Fold- More Wishes

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Fun Fold Wednesday and I am using the More Wishes stamp set and the Traditions of St. Nick designer Series Paper. This paper is on the online exclusive. 

This is a Quick and Easy Fun Fold Card.


For this Card:

Wild Wheat- 4 1/4 x 11 - Score 2 3/4 and 8 1/4 

Basic White- 1 1/4 x 5 and 4 x 5 1/4

Mossy Meadow- 2 Pieces - 2 x 5 1/4 

Traditions of St. Nick Designer Series Paper- 1 1/4 x 5 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...