Monday, November 20, 2023

Week #8- 12 Weeks of Christmas- Nugget Treat- Beary Christmas

 

 

 Hello and Happy Monday! Today, is Week #8 of my 12 weeks of Christmas! I am using Beary Christmas Desinger Series Paper to Create these Nugget Treats. These Make Great Stocking Stuffers, great gifts for Mail Main, UPS Man etc. 



Video- Week #8 - 12 Weeks of Christmas! Nugget Treat- Beary Christmas!

 

 For this Project:

6 Pieces of Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper- 1 x 3 

Basic White- Punch with Heartfelt Hexagon Punch

Beary Christmas- Cut a Bear using Paper Snips

 


Products I used are........

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...