Monday, November 13, 2023

Week #7- 12 weeks of Christmas- Hot Cocoa Box


 Hello and Happy Monday! Today, is Week #7 of my 12 weeks of Christmas! I am using the Gift of Giving Stamp set.  I created this Box and I placed a small baggie of marshmallows and a package of Hot Cocoa.


Video- Week #7- Hot Cocoa Box- Gift of Giving

 


For this Box:

Real Red- 6 x 11    6 inch side- 3/4 and 4 1/2     11 inch side- 1/2 , 4 1/4, 5 3/4, 9 1/2

Shinning Christmas Designer Series Paper-  3 1/2 x 3 1/2  and 2 pieces 1 1/4 x 3 1/2

Basic White-  2nd from largest Stylish Shapes



Products I used are........

 

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...