Monday, November 6, 2023

Week #6- 12 Weeks of Christmas - Reindeer Food!

 

 

 Hello and Happy Monday! Today, is Week #6 of my 12 weeks of Christmas! I am using Regal Reindeer Stamp set and Dies. I also am using the new Special release Shinning Christmas Designer Series Paper. the DSP can be found on my online store under Online Exclusives. Regal Reindeer is in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog

I got the Magic Reindeer Food Poem from Angie Juda and just printed it and cut with Stylish Shapes square die

Video- Week #6- Reindeer Food

 

For this Box:

Crumb Cake- 4 x 6 

Score 6 side - 2 5/8 on each side

Score 4 side- 3/4 on each side

Crumb Cake- 2 pieces- cut largest Square from Stylish Shapes

Shinning Christmas Designer Series Paper- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

Basic White- Cut Circle - 2 Largest to Smallest- Stylish Shapes

Early Espresso-  Reindeer from the Reindeer Dies

Basic White- Oval from the Double Oval Punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...