Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Fun Fold- Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks

 

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today, I have another card using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks and another Fun Fold card.  I am enjoying playing with the masks and creating the projects this week. 

Join me at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group

Video- Fun Fold- Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Be Mini Designer Series Paper ( coming in January)- 4 x 5 1/4

Daffodil Delight- 3 1/4 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4

Basic White- 2 Pieces- 3 x 4 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...