Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday Fous- Beary Cute

Hello and Happy Friday! thanks for joining me for another Friday Focus! Today I Cased this card from the 2023 September - December , page 22 Mini Catalog. I love the Beary Christmas Suite collection. I have enjoyed making these projects this week. 


 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Mossy Meadow- 4 x 5 1/4- embossed with Snowflake 3D embossing folder

Basic White- 2 x 4 

Basic White- Stamp 3 trees and the Bear.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...