Thursday, October 12, 2023

Winter Owl- April One lIttle Word

 

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  This week I am using the Winter Owl and Created my April One little Word layout.  I am finally getting caught up with my one little word and I am enjoying creating my layouts. I have my Monthly layout where I am including a selfie of myself.

For this layout:

Basic White- 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 

A Walk in the Forrest Designer Series Paper- 2 x 8 1/4 

Pecan Pie- Stamp Owl and cut out

Pebbled Patch - cut out the branch

So April's prompt was how was your word showing up in every day life.  My word for 2023 is Connect. So I pulled Picture. 

I created the Next 3 pages the same they are 2- 4x6 Per  Page

Basic white- 4 x 6

A Walk in the Forrest Designer Series Paper- 2 x 4 

I used the Connect Stamp From Ali Edwards and Stamped Connect in Garden Green, then I used the Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker and wrote showing up and my Journaling.





Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...