Monday, October 30, 2023

Week #5 - 12 Weeks of Christmas! Beary Cute- Cracker Treat Box

 

 


 

 Hello and Happy Monday! Today, is Week #5 of my 12 weeks of Christmas! I am using the cracker box die and the Beary Christmas Suite. I must say this bear collection is my favorite


Video- Week #5 - 12 Weeks of Christmas! Beary Cute- Cracker Treat Box

 

 For this Card:

Balmy Blue 5 /2 x 8 1/2

Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper - 3/4 x 2 1/2- 5 Pieces and a Bear punched out

Basic White- Banner

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...