Sunday, October 8, 2023

Week #2 of 12 Weeks of Christmas!- Christmas is Everywhere kit!

 

Hello and Happy Monday! Today, is Week #2 of my 12 weeks of Christmas! I am using the Christmas is Everything Kit that came out in September.  In the Video I share with you how to create your Christmas cards using this Card Kit.


Video- Week #2 12 weeks of Christmas! Christmas is Everything Kit!

 I hop you are enjoying seeing different ways you can mass produce your cards and get those Christmas cards made.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...