Saturday, October 14, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - September With Love nad Gratitude Alternative #3

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you 3rd  Alternative Projects that I created using the September  paper Pumpkin- With Love  and Gratitude.

 I Brought in Copper Clay Cardstock and the Basic 3D embossing folders

 


 


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Copper Clay- 4 x 5 1/4 Embossed with basic 3D embossing Folder ( crosshatch)

Designer Series Paper- Is 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 ( I cut open and Envelope)

Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...