Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Fun Fold- Tricks & Treats

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I have a simple Fun Fold for you today, and we are using the Tricks 7 Treats bundle again. I am having such a great time using this bundle. 

I am sharing ideas all week for this Bundle. 

I love making the Fun Fold cards and sharing them with you each Wednesday. If you see a fun fold you would like me to do please let me know . I am always willing to give it a try. 

Join me at 12pm Live on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group! - Click Here

Video- Tricks & Treats Video

Inside of the Card.



 For this Card:

Parakeet Party-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 3 3/4 and  4 1/4

Neutral 6x6 Designer Series Paper-  3 x 5 1/4 and 3 /4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 3 x 5 1/4 and Scrap for stampin

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...