Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday Focus Tricks & Treats

 

Hello and Happy Friday! I  love Fridays and not just because it is weekend, but I love CASING a card from our catalogs and making it my own. I CASED this card from page 72 of the 2023 September- December Mini Catalog.

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Garden Green- 4 x 5 1/4- Embossed with Basics 3D -Crosshatch

Basic White- 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 and 1 1/4 x 1 3/4- also Scrap for stamping

Fresh Freesia- Cut with Border Dies- 3/4 x 4 3/4 - 2 Pieces


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...