Saturday, September 2, 2023

August Paper Pumpkin- Meaningful Flowers

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you the August Paper Pumpkin-Meaningful Flowers, Join me each Saturday and I will be sharing my alternative projects.

August 2023- Meaningful Flowers Unboxing
 


 
I love getting paper pumpkin every month and the Surprise of what the kit will be.
Have you Heard the September  Paper Pumpkin has a Journal Add-on. 


Add-On Details

Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Available starting: 11 August, while supplies last

Price: $15.00

Item number: 163270

This add-on includes:

  • 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) journal
  • 2 specialty gold foil sticker sheets
  • Gold-clip page marker

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path

Available for purchase separately on the online store starting 11 August, while supplies last.


About The Kit

Kit Name: With Love & Gratitude

This kit includes:

  • 8 treat packages
  • 8 note cards
  • 8 coordinating envelopes
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set
  • 1 Lost Lagoon Ink S
  • pot
  • Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
  • Adhesives
  • Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2" x 5" x 2" (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
  • Final card size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
 


 
To Sign up with Paper Pumpkin - Sign up

                                  If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...