Friday, August 18, 2023

Friday Focus! Pansy Patch!

 

 

 Hello and Happy Friday! Every Friday , I want to  share a card that I CASE from the 2023-2024 Annual catalog. 

I CASED this card from page 27 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. This card is using the Pansy Patch Stamp Set and Dies. When flipping through the catalog. I will mark cards that I like and that uses a stamp set I have or on my wish list. So that I know which cards I want to go back and CASE.

 In September we will be CASING the September - December ( Holiday) Mini Catalog. If you have placed a order with my in the last 6 month you will be receiving one automatically ( they will shipping the 15-20)

If you are not a customer and do not have a Demonstrator that you already work with please feel Free to email me at StampwithRoberta@gmail.com and I will get you added to the list.

 

 

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4

Delightfully Electric Designer Series Paper-  2 x 5 1/4 

Basic White- Scraps for the Flowers and Leaves  and 1 1/2 x 2 for Greeting

Products I used are........

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Humble Home!

    Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am using another card sketch from the September- December Mini catalog Page 16. I love using a card s...