Thursday, February 2, 2023

Simple Traditional Layout- Dandy Designs

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing a layout that I created, I am enjoying creating traditional Layouts and then when I have time and get my pictures ordered I just flip through all the layouts that I have created and choose the one that I want to use. Sometimes I want to be creative but don't want to stress myself by full on scrapbooking. So i will pull out my supplies and create a layout or two. 
I then put the layouts in a page protector, and I can pull it out to create a layout when I am ready to scrapbook.


For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12

Dandy Design Designer Series Paper- Purple Plaid - 1 x 12 and 4 1/2 x 12

Dandy Design Designer Series Paper- Polka Dot- 1 x 12- 2 Pieces

Coastal Cabana- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4

Fresh Freesia- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4

Dandy Design Designer Series Paper - 1 each of both patterns 1 x 2 1/2 punch with the Happy Label Punch 

Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green- Cut Circles and add to the purple Plaid.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...