Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Quick and Cute Cards- Friendly Gnome


Hello and Happy Tuesday! I am so excited to share today's Quick and Cute cards. Of  course if you follow me at all you know I love, love, love the Gnomes. In our Team group we have what we call Case a card and each week a card is posted and we use that card as inspiration and create our own card. So, I created these 3 cards using the group CASE a card for January. I love how these cards turned out. I used the Friendly Gnomes stamp set from the 2023 January - April Mini Catalog and I paired it with the Happier Forest Friends Designer Series Paper from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.

Downloadable Project Sheet- Quick and Cute Cards- Friendly Gnomes

Video- Quick and Cute Cards- Friendly Gnomes


For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4 
Calypso Coral- 4 x 5 1/4 
Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5 
Happier forest Friends Designer Series Paper- 2 x 5 1/4 and 3x3
Basic White- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 and 2 x 2 3/4 


For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score 4 1/4 
Calypso Coral- 4 x 5 1/4  and 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5, 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 
Basic white- Camm Rectangle for Deckled rectangles


For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Calypso Coral- 4 x 5 1/4

Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper- 9 pieces 1/4 x 1 /4

Evening Evergreen- Scalloped Circle from Layering circles

Basic White- Circle from Stylish Shape Dies and 1/2 x 1 3/4



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...