Thursday, January 5, 2023

Memory keeping- My Birthday Layout- Adorable Owls

 


Happy Thursday! I am Sharing my Birthday Layout. I will be going live at 11am and creating another layout using the Adorable owl and the Dandy Design Designer Series Paper.
My Great Niece is having her 1st birthday this month, so I want to create a layout for her birthday.





It's My Birthday Week! 



How this works.....
I will be going live each day, Monday January 2, 2023 thru- Saturday January 7, 2023
Each day I will be sharing some adorable projects. I will have a coordinating blog post each day. If you would like to receive the 7 project sheets and the 7 card Kits (no kit for the Memory keeping layout) All you need to do is place an order before Midnight January 8, 2023.
Order must be $50.00 before tax and shipping

If you wish to wait until January 5th, when the 2023 January- April Catalog goes Live and Sale-a-bration goes live, so you can order new product and earn FREE product that is totally fine. Just place your order before midnight January 8th, 2023.
You will also receive the January Customer Thank you Gift and Card! 

Click here to Place order- Stamp With Roberta Store


For this Project:
12x12 Basic White 
11x11 Dandy Design Designer Series Paper
 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 Basic White
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Fresh Freesia
3 x 4 1/4- Fresh Freesia
2 3/4 x 4- Basic White
Scrap Fresh Freesia- Stamp letters and punch out and cut out the ME 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Potions and Spells

   Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have another card sketch card for you. I am using the Potion and Spells bundle coming. This sketch is...