Monday, August 9, 2021

Make a card, Mail a Card Monday- Nuts about Squirrels.


Hello and Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by for another Make a card, mail a card Monday!  I don't know about where you are but here in Ohio it has been really HOT at least it is HOT for us. So I decided that it is time to break out all the new Fall and Winter goodies and get to creating. 
Today's card I paired the Nuts about Squirrel stamp set with the Beauty of the Earth Designer series Paper. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Merry Merlot
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- Basic White cut a tag from the Tailor made tags dies 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...