Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Coffee & Card Tuesday-


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! I am making a few changes to my schedule one of those is Every Tuesday at 12pm Eastern Time when I go live on my Stamp with Roberta VIP Facebook Group I will be creating 3 quick and cute cards with one stamp set or Bundle. I will choose a different Stamp set of Bundle each Week. 

This week I am using the Penguin Place Bundle and the coordinating Penguin Playmates Designer series paper that is FREE with a $50.00 order.


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Just Jade
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)
3rd Layer- Basic White- Cut large tag from the Tailor Made Tags.
Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations) - Cut out a Penguin and Fox usign your paper Snips 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Fresh Freesia 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 - Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)
Basic White- Cut a shape from the Message die
Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)- Cut out the Polar bear


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Misty Moonlight 
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4 - Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 -Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)
Basic White- Cut a greeting shape from the Message Dies 
Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper ( Sale-a-brations)- Cut out a Polar Bear. 

Products I used are........

Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper 
Penguin Place Bundle 



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...