Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Wildly Adorable -

 




Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today, I am sharing with you the July Card Sketch Below and for my First card using the SWR July Sketch I paired it with the Wildly Adorable stamp set. I am in love with these cute babies and they make such adorable cards and scrapbook layouts  

SWR- July Card Sketch 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Pattern Party ( HOST) Designer series Paper
2nd Layer- 1 1/2 x 4 1/2 - Flirty Flamingo 
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 1/2- Petal Pink 
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4- Basic White 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...