Monday, July 5, 2021

Wildly Adorable Layout of the Girls

 


Hello and Happy Monday! Today I created this adorable project life layout of the Girls using the Wildly Adorable stamp set. I knew as soon as I seen this set in the Annual Catalog that I needed it and had to create layouts of the girls with it 

4 x 6 Pool Party 
3 3/4 x 5 3/4 Pool Party DSP (Subtles DSP 6x6 Package)
3 3/4 x 3 Basic White - I stamped the greeting and the cute Baby in Memento black in 
then colored with blends 

3 x 4 - Pool Party
2 3/4 x 3 /4- Basic White - Stamp the image and color with Blends 

3 x 4 - Pool Party
2 3/4 x 3 /4- Basic White - Stamp the image and color with Blends 



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...