Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Focus - Turtle & Friends

 


Hello and Happy Friday!! I am glad you stopped by for another Friday Focus!  I love flipping through the catalog and seeing all the pretty cards that the Stampin'UP! team has come up with. I love CASING Cards from the catalog. 
Today, I CASED this card from page 56 of the 2021-20211 Annual Catalog. 
Don't you just love this Turtle Friends Bundle?

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Soft Succulent
2nd Layer- 1 x 4 - Neutral 6x6 Designer series paper Pack 
3rd Layer- Basic White - Cut Shape from Hippo & Friends Dies 
Basic White- Stamp the Turtle and punch out 
3/4 x 2 - Calypso Coral - Stamp Greeting in Memento and then Snip end with paper snips attach using Dimensionals 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...