Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday Focus- Party Puffin

 


Hello and Happy Friday!! I am so glad you stopped by for another Friday Focus. I CASED this card from the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog on page 67. I did not CASE the card exactly but I rarely do I like changing them a little to make them mine.
This stamp set is awesome and makes such cute cards. Check out yesterday post for May Quick and Cute cards for more inspiration. 

For this card .....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Granny Apple Green

2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Granny Apple Green (Brights 6x6 Pack of Designer Series paper)

3rd Layer-  3 1/2 x 4 1/2- Pacific Point - Run through with the scalloped border from the Penned Flower Dies 

Basic White 3 x 4 1/2 - Stamp the images on this piece and color with Blends 

3/4 x 2- Pumpkin Pie - stamp greeting then use trimmer to cut the words apart. 


Products I used are........





If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...