Monday, April 12, 2021

You are Amazing Layout-


Hello and Happy Monday!!! Today I have a traditional layout that I recently created as part of a Challenge.  My Upline sent us all pieces from the You are amazing project kit and she encouraged us to use the pieces we were sent to create a project it could be anything. 
I decided to challenge my self to use the pieces to create a scrapbook layout. So I picked these 3 pictures of my son, Zac and this is the finished layout. 

Layout Base-  12 x 12 Old Olive - ( from Regals 12x12 Cardstock Pack) 

I cut the Pretty Peacock card Base cut it to 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and Matted a 4x4 Photo

I cut the Stripes Card base into 4 1/4 x 4 1/4  and matted a 4 x 4 Photo

I took a 4 x 4 Pieces of Old Olive matted my 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Photo then I took another Pretty Peacock Card Base and Cut 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 for the Third picture. I took the other pieces from the kit and created the rest of the layout. 



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...