Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday Focus- Celebrate Sunflowers


Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you have had a wonderful week. Today I can CASING my card from page 13 of the 2020-21 Annual Catalog. I really love doing these Friday Focus where I case a card from one of our catalogs.   I have not used my Celebrate Sunflower bundle that much but I sure do love how this card turned out. 

For this Card: 

 Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Balmy Blue- from the Subtle 6x6 Designer Series paper

2nd Layer- Basic White- Cut a scalloped Rectangle from the stitched so sweetly

Daffodil Delight- Cut the Full Flower Image 

Bumblebee and Early Espresso- cut the the detailed flower to lay over. The Espresso piece you will use your paper snips and cut just the center out. 

Granny Apple Green- Cut the full Leaf images

Shaded Spruce- Cut the Detailed leaf images

Crumb Cake -3/4 x 3 3 /4 - Stamp Greeting in Early Espresso and then use paper Snips to snip at angel 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...