Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday! For todays card I used the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and paired it with the Card Sketch.  I went for simple, quick and cute for this card.  I love creating simple cards and I also love the Black and White of this card. 
the True Love Designer Series Paper is on page 11 of the January - June Mini Catalog and this Is a great package of Designer Series Paper.  If you don't want the florals you can use the other patterns on the back. 





Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic Black
2nd Layer-  2 1/4 x 4 - True Love Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  Basic White - Cut the shape from Tasteful Labels and punch a tailored tag punch for the greeting 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...