Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Fun Fold- Slide & Lock


Hello and Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to share this easy fun fold card with you today.  This fun fold is called Slide and Lock Fun Fold. I was on YouTube the other day and I seen this adorable fun fold card and decided I wanted to create it. I am using the Framed Florets Stamp set. 


 

 For this Card:

Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 1 1/2 and 5 3/4

Garden Green- 2x2 Score at 1 

Designer Series Paper- 3/4 x 4,  2 1/2 x 3 ,2 1/2x 5 1/4, and 1 1/4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 2 1/4 x 2 3/4, 4 x 5 1/4, and 2 x 2 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


Fun Fo



1 comment:

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...