Monday, January 4, 2021

Sneak Peak - Sweet Ice Cream - Happy Birthday



 


Hello and Happy Monday!! Have you heard the new Stampin UP! January - June Mini Catalog goes Live tomorrow. The new Mini Cut and Emboss Machine will be available tomorrow also. I am so excited.  I am going to be doing a Celebration Saleabration Event  And I hop you will  join me the fun starts January 5th, 2021 at 12 pm. 
You can click on the event and to join and see the agenda and fill in door prize form. 

Now back to why you stopped by, today for Memories Monday I have for you a traditional 12x12 Layout that i created using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle and the Ice Cream Corner Designer series paper.  Since My Birthday was Yesterday I made sure to take the pictures to add this layout to my 2021 Album. 

For this Project...
12x12 Whisper white
2 x 12 Ice Cream Corner Designer series Paper
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Bermuda Bay 
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Rich RazzleBerry 
2 1/4 x 4 - Bermuda Bay
2 x 3 3/4 - Whisper white 

Products I used are ....




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you 


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...