Friday, January 1, 2021

January Calendar Page - Featuring Sweet Ice Cream Bundle

 


Hello and Happy New Year! Wow can you believe it is 2021 already. I am hoping and praying that 2021 is a better year that 2020. My family Made it through so far staying home and trying to stay healthy. I am hopeful that we will get to go back to our lives and seeing friends and family this year. 

So each month I create a 12x12 layout that I then in December add to a calendar base and create a calendar for gifts at Christmas. I always make one for my Niece Mindee and Add pictures that I steal from her Facebook of her kids to make it personal. 

I created this January Layout in a Birthday Them for a couple reasons, One is January is my Birthday Month. But since I also know this layout will more that likely be put on her calendar.  I decided that was ok too because she has two boys that both have birthday in January. 

I know I need to change the 2021 out for 2022 since this will be her calendar for next year, but I did not think about that until Just now. 


Products I used are........

Sweet Ice Cream Bundle ( Coming January 5, 2021) 

Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper ( Coming January 5, 2021) 


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...