Friday, February 1, 2019

Febraury Class to go!!!


Memories To Go Class:
Cost $ 25.00 plus 7.70 shipping 
you will receive 
1 package -  12 x12  Variety Pack 12x12 Photo Pocket Pages
6- 6 x 12 Pieces of Happiness Blooms Designer Series paper
6- 8 1/2 x 11 Pieces of Cardstock to match
1 package of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots. 
I will also include a pdf of the Calendar email to you plus I will be including the numbers cut out for the weeks and a few other punch pieces. 

I will also do a Facebook live feed in a special group I will create for this class that I will send you an invite too. 

In the Facebook live I Will show you how I cut my paper and created my foundation pages for my January pages.

This will be a class that I will offer for each month to help set up your foundation pages.


Nine Lives Card Class to go:

Option A   -  Piece of Cake Bundle
                  - 8 card kits ( 2each of 4 designs) ,
                  - Pdf.                                                         Price -$43.00 plus 7.70 Shipping 
Option B -  8 Kits and Pdf                                                                    Price- $20.00
Option C-  pdf                                                                                       Price-  $10.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...