Monday, January 28, 2019

Memories and More Monday- 2019 Title page


Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We did I worked on Saturday and then we spend the rest of the weekend at home. I did some decluttering in my kitchen and just spent time with my family  Today for memories and more Monday I am sharing my 2019 Title page for my Project life album. So I have decided this year I am going to take a picture each day of our life and then Document weekly. I will be having my pictures printed on the 1st of each month and then I will share my process with you on here and maybe even due a live on my Stamp with Roberta VIP page. 




This card :
4 x 6 Lovely Lipstick
2 x 3 All my Love Designer Series paper

This card:
I punched a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Tailored tag punch and I stamped You're my Chosen Family from the part of my story Stamp set. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...