Monday, December 3, 2018

Share what you love - Family



Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend.  Today is Memories and More Monday which means I share something memory keeping with you all. 
Today is a traditional 12x12 layout using the Share what you love Designer Series paper and cardstock packs. These pictures are of me and my siblings at 4th July 2017.  We are missing two sisters in these pictures.  I have so been enjoying the Memories and More Mondays. It is motivating me to get my  albums caught up. I have uploaded all my 2018 pictures to snapfish I just need to get them ordered and I can start that album too. 



For this Project....
 12x12 Crumb Cake
2 1/2 x 11 Share what you love dsp, cut with paper snips about 1 inch in and fold flaps back and attach with brads. 
1x12 Share what you love dsp to layer under 1st piece
2- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Mint Macaron
1- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Blackberry Bliss
1- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Blackberry Bliss
2 x 4 1/4 Mint macaron
1 x 2 Share what you love dsp



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...