Friday, November 30, 2018

Dashing Deer

Hello and Happy Friday!! Today is #FridayFocus for this month I have been CASEing cards that I love from Instagram. I am having so much fun making these cards. I seen todays card and just knew I was going to be making a few of these to add to my Christmas card stash. I love all the inspiration on Instagram. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Tranquil Tide
2nd Layer- 2x 5 Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- Merry Merlot - Embossed with the Corrugated Embossing folder
Crumb Cake cut a large Scalloped oval ad the shape for greeting
Tranquil Tide cut the large Stitched oval
whisper white stamp the deer in Merry Merlot and cut out with matching thinlit.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...