Friday, October 19, 2018

Making Christmas Bright-


Hello and Happy Friday!! Today is Friday Focus and I have CASED a card from the 2018 Holiday Catalog page 6. This is a cute stamp set that you could make lots of simple Christmas cards with. I really like the greetings in this stamp set and the mixture of fonts. 





Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Call Me Clover
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Whisper White- Stamp the lights along top and bottom then color with markers 
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 Real Red - Flag both ends with Banner Triple punch
4th Layer- 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 Call me Clover flag both ends with Banner Triple punch
scrap Whisper white - Stamp images and then punch with 2 inch circle punch

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...