Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Dashing Deer-- Happiest Christmas ishes


Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today is make a card Tuesday.  I seen a card on our team Facebook group and I changed the colors and made this card. I love how it turned out. I have been enjoying making cards using the Joyous noel Designer Series paper it is so beautiful. Which Designer Series from the Holiday catalog is your favorite?
I have already used almost a whole pack off the Joyous Noel and have another pack on my next order.  

Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Sahara Sand
2nd Layer- 3 x  4 3/4  - Joyous Noel designer Series paper (use paper snips to flag then end)
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 - Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
4th Layer- 3 x 3 - Sahara Sand
5th Layer- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Tranquil Tide 
scrap Sahara sand to cut out the deer 
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
/

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...