Thursday, December 21, 2017

Watercolor words - Love

Hello and Happy Thursday! So just got the Watercolor Words stamp set and decided since I had all my Christmas stuff created to pull some other stamp set out and start making cards to fill my box. I also needed a card to seen to my nephew he called me the other day to request that I send him a card. I decided this is a great card to let him know I love him would also make a great valentines day card. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper white   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...