Friday, October 20, 2017

September Customer Thank you

Hello and Happy Friday! So do you ever look at a card on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest and think even thought that is not made with Stampin'Up! Product I could so make a card a card using our product and make it. So that's what I did I seen a card some where on the internet and I loved it and so I decided to create it using Stampin'UP! product that I already have. Then I decided I love how it turned out and I created them for everyone who ordered from me in September. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake, embossed with the planks embossing folder, sponged with soft suede ink
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4, Crumb Cake, punched with scalloped tag topper and sponged with soft suede ink. 
Scrap Pumpkin pie cut out the pumpkin
Scrap Old Olive, punch out a leaf 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...