Saturday, April 22, 2017

April Paper Pumpkin



Hello and Happy Saturday, Today I am sharing with you the April Paper Pumpkin. I love  this paper pumpkin kit. I prefer card kits cause I send more cards than I do anything else.
April Paper Pumpkin Video  Click this link to see Stampin'Up! video on how the paper pumpkin kit should be put together. I also put one together so I can share with all you the way the kit is supposed to look. Now if you check back each Saturday  I will be sharing alternative cards and  that I will make using the supplies from the kit and a few other Stampin'UP! supplies.




To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...