Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sunshine Wishes

Hello and welcome back, this week is going fast it's hard to belive it is Wednesday. Last week we had my monthly stamp club and our theme was Anniversary I decided to CASE this card from one I seen on pinterest. I wanted a card I could use to send to anyone special not just as an anniversary. I love how simple and easy this card was to create and made a few of them. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Smoky slate
2nd Layer- 3 1/2  x 4 1/2 pool party
3rd layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Whisper White 
Old Olive 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Cut the heart framelit
Real red 1 x 4 1/4, cute the love framelit
Whisper white scra stamp you more in basic gray then cut with paper snips.   



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...