Sunday, September 11, 2016

Project life Sunday- Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle


Hello and Welcome back for another project life Sunday. Today I am going to share with you how I made these project life cards using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle.  I know I have told you I love this bundle and I decide since I used the Halloween set last week that this week I would use the Christmas. 
 
For this 3 x 4 Card .....
Cut a 3 x 4 piece of real red cardstock using the 3x4 project life framelit. I then cute a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of whisper white that I rounded the corners with the project life corner rounder. Next take a 
1x 2 3/4 piece of Warmth and cheer dsp, I attached it toward the bottom. Lastly I used a scrap piece of Crumb Cake I stamped the reindeer in early espresso then punched with the matching punch. Attach reindeer to the project life card. Then you can either leave as is or add journaling to it.


  
For this 3 x 4 Card.....
Cut a 3 x 4 piece of Garden Green cardstock using the 3x4 project life framelit. I then cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Warmth and cheer dsp, I used the Project life corner rounder. Then I used a scrap piece of Crumb Cake I stamped the reindeer in early espresso then punched with the matching punch. Attach reindeer to the project life card. Then I punched a decorative label framelit out of Whisper White and I had wrote December 2016 with the project life Journaling pen and attached if to finish the project life card. 


  

For this  3 x 4 card .....
Cut a 3 x 4 piece of Real Red cardstock using the 3x4 project life framelit. I then cute a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Warmth and cheer dsp, I used the Project life corner rounder. Then I used a scrap piece of Whisper White I stamped the Santa in Memento black ink, and colored Santa using Real red and a Smoky Slate Stampin write markers, then punched with the matching punch. Attach Santa to the project life card. Then I stamped the greeting from Candy Cane Christmas stamp set, I stamped it in Real red ink. Punched it out with the decorative label punch  and attached if to finish the project life card. 


 
For this 4 x 6 card .....

Cut a 4x6  piece of Garden Green cardstock using the 4x6 project life framelit. I then cut a 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Warmth and cheer dsp,I then used the Project life corner rounder. Then I used a scrap piece of Crumb Cake I stamped the Gingerbread man in early espresso then punched with the matching punch.I used Whisper White and stamped the Santa in memento black ink,  colored him with Real Red and Smoky Slate Stampin write markers, then punched him out using cookie cutter builder punch. Attach the Santa and Gingerbread man   to the project life card. Then stamped the greeting from Candy Cane Christmas stamp set, I stamped it in Garden Green ink, punched it out with the decorative label punch and attached if to finish the project life card. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...